Stem Cell Carolina bridges the gap between “Traditional” and Regenerative Medicine
(Fellowship trained in Pain Management)
Dr. Ahmad is an expert in Regenerative Medicine. He is a board certified, fellowship trained Interventional Pain physician.
Your stem cell and PRP injections will be performed by Dr. Ahmad – NOT a Nurse or Physician Assistant that reports to a physician who MANY TIMES is offsite somewhere 100 miles away.
Your questions will be answered. Yes, aspects of this are covered by Medicare or other insurance. Dr. Ahmad is in-network!
You will leave with an affordable plan that bridges the gap between regenerative and “traditional” medicine.
Call NOW! Schedule a FREE consultation to see if you are a candidate for Stem Cell / PRP therapy
Stem cell – PRP Therapy
- No “going under” (general anesthesia)
- MINIMAL recovery time – No Hospitalization required
- Return to work in 1-2 days
- Return to sports in 4-6 weeks
- By keeping the ligament in its original placement and restoring the joint’s natural motion, stem cell procedures reduce the risk of future changes such as arthritic problems that are prevalent following a full ligament replacements.
- None of the RISKS or COMPLICATIONS associated with surgery
- No risk of rejection!
- Extreme minimal risk of infection or clots
- Trigger your body’s natural healing system
- Costs of procedure – rehab is FAR LESS vs. Surgery
Replacement surgery Considerations:
- Failure of the implant
- Blood clots and/or infections
- Another one is required in 10-15 years
- Extensive rehabilitation – time, dedication, more costs
- Unrealistic expectations of surgery being a quick fix when in reality, recovery can last MONTHS!
- Changes in the length of your leg (Knee & Hip)
- You TRULY have not done “everything to avoid surgery” if you’ve not had Stem Cell and/or PRP therapy.
Cortisone Side Effects
- Osteoporosis- up to 8% loss of bone in 4 months
- Low doses for 1 year can cause cataracts
- Elevated blood sugar
- Suppressed ability to fight infection
Why our office?
Dr. Ahmad performs all your injections. Board Certified Physiatrist and Fellowship trained in Pain Management. Image guided injections are standard.
Your injections are NOT performed by Physician Assistants or Nurse Practitioners.
Dr. Ahmad uses the best “Stem Cell – PRP Systems” in the country. Highest quality – QUANTITY per injection.
Dr. Ahmad can provide BOTH Regenerative Medicine – AND – “Traditional” pain management procedures!
Dr. Ahmad is an In-Network provider with all major insurance plans including Medicare. Our fees for Stem Cell – PRP are the lowest in Charlotte, NC.