Stem Cell Carolina bridges the gap between “Traditional” and Regenerative Medicine
(Fellowship trained in Pain Management)
Your questions will be answered. Yes, aspects of this are covered by Medicare or other insurance. Dr. Ahmad is in-network!
You will leave with an affordable plan that bridges the gap between regenerative and “traditional” medicine.
Call NOW! Schedule a FREE consultation to see if you are a candidate for Stem Cell / PRP therapy
Stem cell – PRP Therapy
- No “going under” (general anesthesia)
- MINIMAL recovery time – No Hospitalization required
- Return to work in 1-2 days
- Return to sports in 4-6 weeks
- By keeping the ligament in its original placement and restoring the joint’s natural motion, stem cell procedures reduce the risk of future changes such as arthritic problems that are prevalent following a full ligament replacements.
- None of the RISKS or COMPLICATIONS associated with surgery
- No risk of rejection!
- Extreme minimal risk of infection or clots
- Trigger your body’s natural healing system
- Costs of procedure – rehab is FAR LESS vs. Surgery
Replacement surgery Considerations:
- Failure of the implant
- Blood clots and/or infections
- Another one is required in 10-15 years
- Extensive rehabilitation – time, dedication, more costs
- Unrealistic expectations of surgery being a quick fix when in reality, recovery can last MONTHS!
- Changes in the length of your leg (Knee & Hip)
- You TRULY have not done “everything to avoid surgery” if you’ve not had Stem Cell and/or PRP therapy.
Cortisone Side Effects
- Osteoporosis- up to 8% loss of bone in 4 months
- Low doses for 1 year can cause cataracts
- Elevated blood sugar
- Suppressed ability to fight infection