Bridging the gap between “Traditional” and Regenerative Medicine
(Fellowship trained in Pain Management)
Your stem cell – PRP injections will be performed by Dr. Ahmad – NOT a Nurse or Physician Assistant that reports to a physician – MANY TIMES offsite…100 miles away.
Your questions will be answered. Yes, Aspects of this are covered by Medicare – Insurance. Dr. Ahmad is In-Network!
You will leave with a affordable plan: Regenerative – “Traditional” Medicine.
Call NOW: Schedule Your Appointment to see if you are a candidate for Stem Cell / PRP therapy
Stem cell – PRP Therapy
- No “Going under” (General Anestesia)
- MINIMAL recovery time – No Hospitalization required
- Return to work in 1-2 days
- Return to sports in 4-6 weeks
- By maintaining the original placement of the ligament and restoring the natural motion of the joint, stem cell procedures lower the risk of future arthritic changes that are so prevalent following a full ligament replacements.
- None of the RISKS and COMPLICATIONS of surgery
- No Risk of rejection!
- Extreme minimal risk of infection or clots
- Trigger your body’s natural healing system
- Costs of procedure – rehab is FAR LESS vs. Surgery
Replacement surgery Considerations:
- Failure of the Implant
- Blood Clots – Infections
- Another one is required in 10-15 years
- Extensive rehabilitation – time, dedication, more costs
- Unrealistic Expectations! “I’ll just have the surgery and I’ll be all fixed up!” (Recovery can last MONTHS!)
- Changes in the length of your leg (Knee & Hip)
- You TRULY have not done “Everything to avoid surgery”
if you’ve not had Stem Cell – PRP therapy.
Cortisone Side Effects
- Osteoporosis- up to 8% loss of bone in 4 months
- Low doses for 1 year can cause cataracts
- Elevated blood sugar
- Suppressed ability to fight infection